Annual Membership/Coaching fees
Members are to note that membership, coaching dues are to by not later than the end of November 2019. This will help the club to plan and allocate budgets for the new season. The membership and club coaching fees are shown in the above table.
The membership fee entitles all members to the following benefits;
- A subsidised physiotherapy scheme,
- The use of the club’s facilities including the equipment at Marsa, Mriehel and Pembroke facilities
- Cover all competition fees levied by the MAAA, and the MAAA athlete annual fee.
- Other benefits arising from club membership are included is included in the ‘Club Benefits’ section further below.
Club athletes having sessions with a freelance coach will pay the respective club membership fees of Euro 50 to the club and the coaching fees to their respective freelance coach.
All Members receive an invoice (print or email) with the relative details. The memberships, coaching and other fees can be paid by Pay Pal (Here) as per invoice attached, alternatively these must be settled in cash or by cheque (payable to Pembroke Athleta Athletics & Triathlon) at the very earliest.
1. Subsidised coaching fees with our Club Coaching schemes.
2. Maintained athletic equipment at Marsa, Pembroke and Mriehel College.
3. Subsidised Physiotherapy with minimal charges.
4. 40% discount on all club kits at Eurosport B’Kara.
5. All members have 10% discount on All sports goods and 30% on Adidas running shoes at Eurosport B’Kara.
6. Eurosport National record scheme.
7. Eligibility for FREE participation in EAP Malta International Athletics Meeting.
8. The possibility of participating in offshore EAP Athletics Meetings (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
9. Eligibility for the P.A.A.T. Elite Athlete Support Scheme (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
Club Track suit and Running Kits:
ALL P.A.A.T. Members are to wear the Club Logo and the Club’s Main Sponosr Logo (ATTRANS) and are encouraged to proudly wear the Club Colours, particularly during competition .
Eurosport B’Kara outlet loyalty discount card.
In order to benefit from the Eurosport Discount Schemes, All members MUST present the EUROSPORT membership Loyalty Discoutn Card, or make sure they are included in the updated list of P.A.A.T. Members retained at the Eurosport Cash Points, Members should kindly ask the Eurosport Cashiers to verify their eligibility.
JORDAN GUSMAN – Personalised coaching by correspondence
We are more than sure that all have by now come across the name. He is an athlete of international stature who joined P.A.A.T. last season and has already shown the commitment and willingness to help other fellow athletes. Jordan is offering the service of personalised coaching by correspondence for long distance runners, which will include personal training programmes with a weekly structure built around the individual’s training sessions commitment. The service is being offered to interested P.A.A.T. members at € 30 per month. Any P.A.A.T. members who might be interested are to contact Mr. Victor Camilleri at the earliest or directly to Jordan on his email: [email protected]