P.A.A.T. Membership & Coaching Fees 2020-21
Welcome to Pembroke Athleta Athletics & Triathlon.
Please note that the Membership & Coaching Fees differ according to Age Categories and whether an athlete makes use of the Club’s Coaching Service or opts for a Freelance Coach.
The Annual Membership Fee for athletes who make use of the service of one of our Club Coaches is that of €25, and Coaching Fees will be charged according to the category as indicated in the below table.
|Category||Born in||Coaching Fee||Membership Fee|
|CUB*||Born between 2012 and 2015||€ 175*||€ 25|
|KID*||Years 2010 and 2011||€ 175*||€ 25|
|CADET*||Years 2008 and 2009||€ 200*||€ 25|
|YOUTH||Years 2006 and 2007||€ 225||€ 25|
|INTERMEDIATE||Years 2004 and 2005||€ 225||€ 25|
|JUNIOR||Years 2002 and 2003||€ 225||€ 25|
|SENIOR||Year 2001 or before||€ 250||€ 25|
|MASTERS||Over 35 years of age||€ 100||€ 25|
* A 50% Discount on Coaching Fees applies for the second member of the family forming part of the CUBS, KIDS and CADETS categories. The €25 Membership Fee has to be paid in full for all each family member.
Athletes who are members of the same family can apply for the discounted Family Rate on Coaching Fees for the second sibbling, if the second member forms part of the CUBS, KIDS or CADETS category.
In such cases, a separate Payment/Registration needs to be done for each member of the family, by selecting the product (below) entitled MEMBERSHIP + COACHING – 2020/21, and follow the below procedure
- Select the appropriate CATEGORY option related to the first sibbling
- Select ‘NOT APPLICABLE’ in the Family Discount field
- Select ADD TO BASKET
- Then check the details and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- In the CHECKOUT Page, enter the ATHLETE’S DETAILS
- Then PROCEED TO PAYPAL to complete the transaction
In the case of a second sibbling from the same family falling within the CUB, KID or CADET category, the above process needs to be repeated for the second member. However, the user is then required to select ‘APPLICABLE’ in the Family Discount field in order to benefit from the discounted rate on Coaching Fees for this second member of the family..
All Members receive an e-mail invoice with the relative details. The Membership & Coaching fees can be paid by Pay Pal (Here) as per invoice. Alternatively, Fees can be settled in cash or by cheque (payable to Pembroke Athleta Athletics & Triathlon) at the very earliest.
We kindly ask you to settle your Membership Fee for the Season 2020-21, by not later than the 30th November 2020
Club Membership Benefits:
- Subsidised coaching fees with our Club Coaching schemes.
- Maintained athletic equipment at Marsa, Pembroke and Mriehel College.
- Subsidised Physiotherapy with minimal charges.
- 40% discount on all club kits at Eurosport B’Kara.
- All Paid Up Members for a Eurosport Loyalty Discount Card, which entitles them for 10% discount on All sports goods and 30% on Adidas running shoes at Eurosport B’Kara. (these discounts do not apply on any discount offers readily available at Eurosport)
- Eligibility for FREE participation in the EAP Malta International Athletics Meeting.
- The possibility of participating in offshore EAP Athletics Meetings (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
- Eligibility for the P.A.A.T. Elite Athlete Support Scheme (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
Club Track suit and Running Kits:
ALL P.A.A.T. Members are encouraged to wear the Club Colours & Logo and the Club’s Main Sponosr Logo (ATTRANS), particularly during competition.
Please note that as from this season, Pembroke Athleta will be introducing the NEW MIZUNO RANGE which will be available at a subsidised rate from EUROSPORT, B’Kara
Eurosport B’Kara outlet loyalty discount card.
In order to benefit from the Eurosport Discount Schemes, All members MUST present the EUROSPORT membership Loyalty Discount Card, or make sure they are included in the updated list of P.A.A.T. Members retained at the Eurosport Cash Points,
Members should kindly ask the Eurosport Cashiers to verify their eligibility.