Annual Club Membership Fees
Welcome to Pembroke Athleta Athletics & Triathlon.
Please note that the Membership & Coaching Fees differ according to Age Categories and whether an athlete makes use of the Club’s Coaching Service or opts for a Freelance Coach.
The Annual Membership Fee for athletes who opt to engage a Freelance Coach is that of €65. This can be paid by choosing this product entitled MEMBERSHIP ONLY – 2021/22
The membership fee entitles all members to the following benefits;
- A subsidised physiotherapy scheme,
- The use of the club’s facilities including the equipment at Marsa, Mriehel and Pembroke facilities
- Cover all competition fees levied by the MAAA, and the MAAA athlete annual fee.
- Other benefits arising from club membership are included in the ‘Club Benefits’ section further below.
Club athletes having sessions with a freelance coach will pay the respective club membership fees of Euro 50 to the club and the coaching fees to their respective freelance coach.
All Members receive an e-mail invoice with the relative details. The memberships fee can be paid by Pay Pal (Here) as per invoice. Alternatively, Fees can be settled in cash or by cheque (payable to Pembroke Athleta Athletics & Triathlon) at the very earliest.
We kindly ask you to settle your Membership Fee for the Season 2021-22, by not later than the 30th November 2021
Club Membership Benefits:
- Subsidised coaching fees with our Club Coaching schemes.
- Maintained athletic equipment at Marsa, Pembroke and Mriehel College.
- Subsidised Physiotherapy with minimal charges.
- 40% discount on all club kits at Eurosport B’Kara.
- All Paid Up Members for a Eurosport Loyalty Discount Card, which entitles them for 10% discount on All sports goods and 30% on Adidas running shoes at Eurosport B’Kara. (these discounts do not apply on any discount offers readily available at Eurosport)
- Eligibility for FREE participation in the EAP Malta International Athletics Meeting.
- The possibility of participating in offshore EAP Athletics Meetings (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
- Eligibility for the P.A.A.T. Elite Athlete Support Scheme (Terms & Conditions and Other Criteria Apply)
Club Track suit and Running Kits:
ALL P.A.A.T. Members are encouraged to wear the Club Colours & Logo and the Club’s Main Sponosr Logo (ATTRANS), particularly during competition.
Please note that as from last season, Pembroke Athleta introduced the NEW MIZUNO RANGE which will be available at a subsidised rate from EUROSPORT, B’Kara
Eurosport B’Kara outlet loyalty discount card.
In order to benefit from the Eurosport Discount Schemes, All members MUST present the EUROSPORT membership Loyalty Discount Card, or make sure they are included in the updated list of P.A.A.T. Members retained at the Eurosport Cash Points,
Members should kindly ask the Eurosport Cashiers to verify their eligibility.